Yale landmarks🕋

 


The place is literally bursting with greenery! The college building stands tall, surrounded by a huge expanse of lush, green grass. It's like a little paradise in the middle of campus! The trees are massive and leafy, offering shade and a refreshing breeze. ☘️🌿🏫


This is a picture of The man with the shiny toe, a landmark one can say if Yale University. My friends and I were exploring the campuses of the university and passed in front of it. I didn’t know what it was but they quickly explained it to me. I found it fascinating how only one small part of the statue remained golden. 🏆✨

On a sunny Friday afternoon we went to the library to catch up with all our coursework. It was huge. We had never seen a library this big. I guess I understand now the reason behind it being so famous. Filled with books, one can only say it is breathtaking. 📚📖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sterling Law Building

First days at Yale